Saturday 7 January 2012

Keeping It Simple

It's been a bit quiet at The Pale Room blog over the last couple of months, but that's not too say that I haven't been thinking and dreaming about flowers since the last post. Not only I am back at my floristry course again since the new year which is focusing on Wedding Flowers (which I am loving...) but I am also working with White Creative again to build my new website. Really excited about what lies ahead and trying not to run before I can walk, but watch this space for the launch of www.thepaleroom.com in early March! 

In the meantime I recently saw this gorgeous display of amaryllis and red berries in beautiful silver vases. Sometimes, less is more.




 

1 comment:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks Best Event Planner Naples FL Services Provider

    ReplyDelete